Amazon

Monday, July 5, 2010

Today's Shopping Trip(s)

I headed out to Publix, CVS, and Target today and did pretty good.  :-)

Publix Trip:

Honey Wheat Berry Bread $2.99
Publix 1 dz Eggs $1.19
3 Kraft Garlic & Herb Mayo $1 each (these are BOGO right now)
3-$1 off Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo (mani Q)
3-$1 off Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo (Publix Q)
Kraft Hot N Spicy Mayo $1 (these are BOGO right now)
$1 off Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo (mani Q)
$1 off Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo (Publix Q)

I paid .40 out of pocket (I just couldn't use the Gift Card on this purchase)!  If you will notice, the Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo is a money maker right now if you have both coupons.  So, using both coupons I was able to reduce my overall bill so the bread and eggs were, essentially, free!  :-)

CVS Trip:

2 Dawn Hand Renewal Dish Soap .99 each
2-$1 off Dawn Hand Renewal Dish Soap (Right@Home coupon booklet)
2-Bausch & Lomb BioTrue Saline 2 oz $2.99 each
2-$2 Extra Care Bucks (ECB)
$1 ECB

Spent $1.33 and got back $5.98 ECB.  The saline is travel size and will come in handy when we go to Israel.  I use the Dawn on an almost daily basis.

Target Trip:

5 Satin Care Shaving Gel .99 each (travel size)
5-$1 off Satin Care adjusted to .99
2 Vanish Drop In Toilet Cleaners $2.14 each
1-BOGO Vanish Target Q
1-BOGO Vanish printable Mani Q

Spent .50 on this trip.  So, today I spent a little over $2 and got all that.  I would call this a successful day.


Standing on His Promises, Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!