Amazon

Friday, February 26, 2010

Deals Coming at Kroger

I got a flyer in the mail today from Kroger.  This is the first time I've ever received a flyer announcing one of their savings events.  They aren't giving away any of the details of the event but it is being called the "Cart Buster Savings Event".  The flyer has pictures of all kinds of name brand products: Tide, Bounty, Charmin, Gillette, Crest, Pillsbury, Pantene, Secret, etc.

I'm a little excited about what is coming down the pipe.  I do enjoy the $5 Mega Events so maybe since they are building this one up so much it will be even better.  My flyer even had a $1 off coupon when I buy 3 things on their list during the event.

When I know something, you will know something!

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

PS-If you are reading this on Facebook but not going directly to the blog, you may not be getting ALL the savings. Don't forget to check out the blog directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!