Amazon

Sunday, February 21, 2010

A New Feature

If you look under the title "Mrs. Bubba Saves" and above the most recent post you will see three words:
Home, About Me, and Coupons.  If you click on About Me then you will read a little of my story.  If you click on the Coupons tab then you will see a couple of sites where I go to print out coupons.  The links will take you straight to the websites.

Anyone out there know how I could put a "Saved Year To Date" gadget or widget on my blog?  I think it would be fun to have a running total of how much we have saved up for our Israel trip.  In a few days I will be posting the new numbers for both the Israel trip and February's groceries!  I hope you will share with me how much you saved this month too.

Blessings,
Mrs. Bubba

PS-If you are reading this on Facebook but not going directly to the blog, you may not be getting ALL the savings. Don't forget to check out the blog directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!