Amazon

Thursday, August 5, 2010

??? From A Reader

 http://petersonpc.com/Images/question%20mark.png
Hi,
I found your blog from google and southernsavers.com and thought you might know the answer.  I purchased a Houston Home Journal today (Saturday's edition), but it did not include the P&G insert.  Was I just unlucky, or do they not include that insert?  BTW, it did include both the RP and SS inserts.

I'm trying to find the most cost-effective way to gather more inserts.  I am new to the couponing world and a bit overwhelmed right now!

Thanks,

Lisa

Lisa,

The HHJ doesn't always carry the P&G insert.  You weren't jipped it wasn't in the HHJ this week.  The Macon Telegraph has the P&G insert.  I would get the HHJ on the weeks when there isn't a P&G insert and then a Macon Telegraph on the weeks when there is one.  There is a schedule of inserts on my blog.

I've been told, but haven't done it myself, that you can go to Happy Hour (recycling) on Monday's and gather a few more coupon inserts for free.  That might be an option if you have the time.  Now, that is all I know about that because I haven't done it.  You might want to call them tomorrow if that is something you are interested in.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.  :-)



Standing on His Promises, Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!