Amazon

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Groove

Getting back into the routine of life in Middle Georgia is proving to be more difficult than I imagined.  1) I don't want to be here, I literally left my heart in Jerusalem.  2) November is crazy busy for us.  3)  I didn't pig out or anything while on the tour but I didn't have to watch every little thing I ate.  Now that we are back and I am using the weight loss program again, I am hungry all the time!  I know it will subside but it takes a week or two which is just awful.  I drink gallons of water (a slight exaggeration) but for now it's not helping.  I honestly believe the only reason I am not chowing down on something right this second is because I am sitting here in a pair of dress slacks that I haven't fit into in months.  Not only could I wear them but they are ever so slightly loose!!!  As hungry as I am, I have the fact that I have already lost 15 lbs to motivate me to not eat.  I'll eat a healthy, reasonable dinner tonight.  Tomorrow with the aid of exercise I will have wiggle room in my calorie intake.  Until then, I think its time for some more water.
Standing on His Promises, Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!