Amazon

Friday, July 2, 2010

Bubba's Ukraine Mission Trip

I put Bubba on the bus today at 1pm to head to the airport for his mission trip to the Ukraine.  I always forget how big a part of my life he is until I go somewhere without him or he goes somewhere without me.  I mean, I know that he's such a huge part of my life, but I realize it when he leaves.  So, here I am for the next week and a half wondering what to do with myself while my best friend shares The Gospel with the people in Ukraine.

I am uber proud of him for signing up to go.  I am uber proud of him for leaving the borders of our great country but I miss him terribly!  He's my heartbeat, the love of my life, the man God prepared for me all those years, and my best friend.  I talk to him mulitple times a day, yell at him, laugh with him (or at him, he likes to make me laugh), ask him a million times what he'd like for dinner, and generally drive him crazy.  There is no one I would rather spend time with than him.

So, I'm sappy and sad.  I rented a couple of movies so I am going to curl up on the couch with my tissues and a pound of fruit.  I'm going to cry and eat a boat load of fruit.  Then tomorrow I'll work on the blog, laundry, the kitchen, organizing my coupons, and answer Having Fun in Gray's question!

If you think about my Bubba, please pray for him and the team that went to the Ukraine.  Pray for the kids they will meet and the parents.  Pray for hearts to be open to hearing The Gospel.  May they plant many seeds and see a harvest!  Pray that the Ukrainians develope a hunger for the things of God.

Standing on His Promises, Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!