Amazon

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Farmer's Market Coming to Warner Robins!!!

I am so excited about this!  I enjoy going to local farmer's markets very, very much.  I get a lot of satisfaction out of supporting local farmers and getting fresh produce that just came out of the ground.  The Sun Times has an article on the front page that talks about the new Farmer's Market that will be open on Thursdays from 2-6pm on the corner of Watson Blvd. and Davis Dr.  This is a great location and a wonderful addition to this city.  I don't mind driving down to Perry on Saturday mornings for their Farmer's Market but I am tickled to have one right here in Warner Robins!

Is there a Farmer's Market where you live?  If so, I would love for you to post the hours and location so that people where you live can support the local growers.

Standing on His Promises, Mrs. Bubba

1 comment:

  1. I love Farmer’s Markets and I am so excited to hear about a Farmer’s Market in “downtown” Warner Robins. Here are some of my other favorites in the middle Georgia area:


    Macon City Market
    Poplar Street (Downtown Macon)
    9:00 AM – 1:00 PM Every Saturday


    Byron Saturday Market
    Jailhouse Park in Downtown Byron
    Exit 149 on I-75
    8:00 AM – 1:00 PM Every Saturday


    Wesleyan Market
    Wesleyan College, Macon
    9:00 AM – 1:00 PM 2nd Saturday of the Month


    I just finished some wonderful sweet potatoes I got a few weeks ago at the Byron Market and I look forward to the Wesleyan Market every month for the tasty bread I buy there. Thanks for the lead on the new Warner Robins Farmer’s Market!

    ReplyDelete

We can't wait to hear from you!