Amazon

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Still Here

Good morning folks! I pray you are having a blessed day.  I will be offline for several days  for many reasons but I promise to come back online sometime next week.  As most of you know, my precious hubby is in the Ukraine on a mission trip.  You can follow their progress HERE.  While he is gone, my mom has come to town to help me work on our home.  We are organizing, deep cleaning, and generally getting the junk cleared out.  I am also working all week because the lady that I share the part time work with is in Honduras on a mission trip!  As much as I adore keeping this blog up to date, and I DO enjoy doing this, I don't have time to do everything.  I apologize for not bringing you the latest deals and steals for the next few days.  :-(  I will be back with my shopping trips and coupon tips next week.  In the meantime, please go check out a few of my favorite blogs:

Southern Savers

I heart Publix

Smart Couponing

These are the online ladies that I learned from coupled with the vast and experienced knowledge of Baby Sam's Mama!  Just don't forget about us here, the local deals will be here and only here.  :-)

Standing on His Promises, Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!