Amazon

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Deals Found This Week

At Kroger I picked up a few bottles of Gillette Men's Body Wash for the hubby for .50 each!  That is because they are on "close out" for $2.50 each and there is a $2 off coupon out there.  I had 6 along with one coupon that I downloaded to my Kroger Card, so 7 total.  Bubba is set on body wash for a long while!  I also picked up 4 tubes of Colgate toothpaste for free.  They were .98 each and I had .50 off coupons that our Kroger doubles making each tube free.  I am giving those to a friend who used Colgate because we are a Crest family.

Dollar General (and WalMart from what I hear but I haven't seen it myself) has Gain dryer sheets or Gain liquid softner for $3.25-4.25 and there are $3 off coupons out there.  We picked up 2 boxes of dryer sheets and 2 bottles of softner for a grand total spent of $4.59.  If you can find the items priced for $3.25 you will make out better than I did.  :-)


I picked up 2 bags of Sargento Sharp Cheddar shredded cheese for .50 each and 2 bags of Pepper Jack (I like spicey) for .50 each.  I stuck those in the freezer for another day when I need them for a recipe.  I picked up a bunch of Nyquil and Dayquil travel packs for free (they were $1.29 each and I had $1.50 coupons).  I'll be going back to Publix to pick up a few cans of Progresso beans and Green Giant canned veggies.  I wish, wish, wish there were coupons out there for Bertolli sauce because I really, really, really like that stuff and its BOGO this week.  Oh well, I'll have to wait for the next time it's BOGO unless there is coupon this Sunday!

Have a great week!


Standing on His Promises, Mrs. Bubba

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the info... I wish I had been able to make it to the meeting you had at SBC, but we have had a lot going on. I have recently started couponing... well, I have gone as far as stocked up a couple months of them, but yet to actually USE them... what a shame! lol... but I am trying to get to. Keep sharing, I'm reading! God bless!

    ReplyDelete

We can't wait to hear from you!