Amazon

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Warner Robins Groupon!!!

Oh, this is an exciting day for the booming metropolis of Warner Robins!  We have our very own Groupon today!!!  Pay $7 for $15 worth of food and drinks at My Father's Place on Moody Road right across the street from Second Baptist Church!  I got mine because the hubby and I eat there all the time, especially when it's getting close to Victory Sports Baseball/Softball season and he's getting those fields ready for children to play on.  So head over HERE to pick up your Groupon then when you go eat at My Father's Place check out my husband's handiwork across the street.

My favorite item on the menu is the stromboli.  Bubba and I split it.  Recently, with the weight loss going on, I've been eating alot of the nutty chicken salad.  The salad is excellent but I would much rather order the stromboli.  :-)  My husband's favorite is the MFP sandwich with extra meat and sauce.  He cleans his plate every time!

Thanks Baby Sam's Mama!  You rock!

Standing on His Promises, Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!