Amazon

Monday, March 7, 2011

The Debate

I have debated with myself all weekend on whether or not to share this deal with you out there.  The reason being is because I don't want the men in your lives to use "Mrs. Bubba" as a four letter curse word!  I shared the deal with Ginger Michele and I don't know about you but I'm using my deal to find a cute handbag/purse.  Then along comes this deal...should I share it or let it go on by?!?  Here's the deal:  spend $18 for $40 worth of merchandise at Baghaus.com.  They sell...purses/handbags!  Name brands like Steve Madden and others I've never heard of.  So, if you are in need of a new bag, tote, diaper bag, etc.  go HERE to pick up your Save and then go to baghaus.com and find you the perfect one!
Standing on His Promises, Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!