Amazon

Friday, March 25, 2011

My Kroger Deals

Did anyone pick up free Ronzoni pasta this week?  I bought 12 boxes of various kinds and got them all free.  The other deal that I'm excited about is the .49 Powerade!  My hubby goes through Powerade during the spring/summer/fall.  Last year I bought around 100 bottles and they were gone before August was over.  This year I've already picked up 100 but will make another trip to pick up 20 more (they are limiting it to 20 per transaction) only this time I will get 8 free thanks to My Coke Rewards.  I also stocked up on Meow Mix for the fat cat in our lives because I was able to get each bag for under $3.

I'll post a picture of my Powerade stash in the future.  Right now it's quite the sight when you walk into our kitchen.
Standing on His Promises, Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!