Amazon

Friday, January 15, 2010

Coupon Trade

I have a few coupons that will go in the trash unless there is someone out there who would like to trade with me.  No matter how good the deal is I will never use these coupons so I would love to pass the savings on to someone else!

Here are the coupons I am looking for:
$2/1 or $1.50/1 Dove Deodorant
High $ Kellogs (cereal) coupons
High $ Cheez-It coupons
If you are willing to part with it I would love any of the $5/4 Kellogs cereal Target coupons you may have.

Here is what I have:
$2/1 Ambi (several)
$2/1 Purpose (several)8
$2/1 Boost Glucose (several)
$1.50/1 mulitpack Boost (several)
$1.50/1 slim fast shake mix/multi-pack (several)
$1.25/1 slim fast bar multi-pack (several)
$1/1 Depends for men (several)
$1.50/1 Depend Any (several)
$3/1 Prilosec (expires 1/31/10 & I have several)
$3/1 Metamucil (exp 1/31 & I have several)
$3/1 Align (exp 1/31 & I have several)
$1/1 Atkins 5 pack bars (several)
$1/1 Atkins shake 4 pack (several)
$3/1 Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower cleaner starter kit (several)
$1.50/2 Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic shower refills (several)
Many pet coupons and various others.



When I say that I have several of each coupon, I am talking about 3-6 of each.  Send me an email with "Coupon Trade" in the subject line and I will get back to you as soon as possible.


Looking forward to trading with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!