Amazon

Friday, January 15, 2010

This Blogging Thing

I am a little frustrated with this whole blogging thing.  I can't get it to look exactly the way I want it to.  I see all the fancy blogs out there and know that I don't have the computer knowledge to get mine to look that way.  However, I am thrilled to pieces to have finally figured out how to add "buttons" to mine of some of my favorite blogs!

Southern Savers is the first blog my friends sent me to when I said I was sick and tired of spending too much money at the grocery store!  I learned so much from Jenny @southernsavers and continue to learn from her.

I Heart Publix is another one that I have enjoyed reading and hope that I will be in the coupon trading world soon.  You can find her link to the right.

Smart Couponing is who I watch for freebies or discounts and other things.

There are many others that I read and follow but those are the main three.  I will post links to some of the others that I follow at the bottom of this blog site (scroll all the way to the bottom).

I hope to get better at this and make it a regular thing.  I would love to keep everyone up on how much I save at the grocery store and how we are doing as we save towards our trip to Israel!

Thanks y'all,

Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!