Amazon

Friday, January 7, 2011

How to get Kroger Mailers-Repost

I thought this was worth mentioning again:

I've had 2 folks ask me how to get the Kroger mailers that come with coupons in them.  I don't know exactly what I did to start receiving them but I will explain what you can do to assist in maybe getting them.  The first thing you need to do is sign up for a Kroger Card and you have 2 options.  You can sign up for the Kroger Loyalty card and that is all it is or you can sign up for the Kroger 1-2-3 MasterCard.  I have the plain loyalty card.  You can sign up at the Customer Service desk in the store or online at Kroger.com.  Once you sign up and have your card in hand then you can go online HERE and set up your Kroger profile.  I would fill it out as completely as possible so that when they do send you mailers you will get things relevant to you and your family. Since we don't have children I do not receive baby food or diaper coupons from Kroger.  I do receive, on occasion, pet item coupons.  If you have already done these two things and you are still not receiving Kroger mailers then I would call customer service and ask them what you need to do:  1-800-KROGERS   (1-800-576-4377).  I have interacted with Kroger customer service one time and they were very pleasant to deal with.

If you know what you did to receive Kroger coupon mailers and I didn't mention it here please comment and let everyone else know.  Thanks!
Standing on His Promises, Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!