Amazon

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Saved More Than I Spent Publix Trip

I went to Publix the other day and forgot to tell you folks about it!  They had a few things on clearance that I just couldn't pass up and I didn't have any coupons for them.  :-)

2-UGA reusable shopping bags $1 each
Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Spaghetti $.90
Ronzoni Garden Delight $.89
6-Cover Girl Lipsticks $2.99 each
Cover Girl Nail Polish $1.65
2-Boxes Chanukah cards $.50 each
4-Boxes Chanukah candles $.50 each

Coupons (I'm sorry I don't remember the specifics):
$.75
$1
$1 Publix Q
3-$1
2-$2.50

Grand Total: $17.39 (used Gift Card)
Total Saved (includes BOGO & coupons) $41.47

I wouldn't have bought that make up unless it was free or close to free.  The pastas were super cheap too so in reality I paid for the little extras that I picked up!

Standing on His Promises, Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!