Amazon

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Publix & Kroger

There was 1 item that I could not find at Kroger the other day so I ran through to see if they had restocked.

Kroger:

4-Kashi Cereal $4.49 each (regular price)

Coupons:

-$3 off
-3x$1 off

Total BEFORE discounts/coupons: $18.32
Total AFTER discounts/coupons: $2.32 for 4 boxes of cereal!!!  Not bad at all.

Publix:

4-Select Harvest Soup $2.39 each
3-Coffee Mate liquid creamer $2 each

Coupons:
-2x.50/2 Select Harvest (remember, they double)
-3x$1 off Coffee Mate creamer

Total BEFORE discounts/coupons: $16.79
Total AFTER discounts/coupons: $5.53
I still have money left on the Publix gift card I won last year so this total doesn't count towards our overall budget but I wanted to post it anyway.  The $1 off Coffee Mate creamer coupons came from the Kroger catalina machine.  Gotta love it.  :-)
Standing on His Promises, Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!