Amazon

Friday, June 18, 2010

Can You Say "Hand Soap"?!?

Herb Garden Deep Cleansing Soap - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body Works

I am still laughing as I write this post!  I hit the jackpot at Bath & Body Works this morning.  They are having their semi-annual sale right now, there is a $10/$40 purchase coupon floating around (if you get their e-newsletter then you received one), AND I had a $25 gift card that my boss gave me for Administrative Appreciation Day.  :-)  I work 2 days a week so her gift was definitely over the top but I was so excited to get it!  I saved it for a deal like today.  On top of all that, my favorite hand soap has received an updated look so the "old" bottles are 50% off making the $2.25 each, where the exact same thing in the updated bottles are selling for $3 each.

So, I bought enough hand soaps to get me up to just over $40, used my $10/$40 coupon, used my $25 gift card (thank you Vonnie), and paid just over $7 out of pocket for 18 or 19 bottles of full size anti-bacterial hand soap.  Unbelievable!

Standing on His Promises, Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!