Amazon

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Publix Coupon Meeting


The Publix on Russell Parkway in Warner Robins is hosting a coupon meeting that is open to the public.  The meeting will be held this Friday, June 4 at 7 pm in the deli eating area.  They had one this past Saturday and I was unable to attend.  I will not be able to go to this one either.  If you are able to attend this meeting please let us know what they talked about.  The coupon policy is changing and since I cannot attend the meetings I am unable to tell all of you what those changes will be.  So, if you go to the meeting please share your information with the rest of us!  :-)
I asked the management if they had a hand out for those who could not attend the meetings and was told that they hadn't typed anything up yet.  However, they did say that the changes would go into effect on the 14th.  I'm assuming he meant June 14th which is why they are having the meetings.

Once again, if you are able to attend this meeting please share the information that they present with the rest of us.  I am very curious to find out what was talked about.  Thanks y'all!
Standing on His Promises, Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!