Amazon

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mail Call :-)

I got the funniest sample in the mail today.  I think when I signed up to receive it I wondered how they would send it.  I got a sample of Cottonelle Ultra Toilet Paper.  It is, literally, a small roll of toilet paper!  I laughed when I saw it.  It's great!  It came with a $1 off coupon and a .50/1 Fresh Flushable moist wipes coupon.

I also got the Pampers super thin diapers from Vocal Point.  I just love getting samples from Vocal Point, they are so creative in their packaging!  The diaper sample came in a box that was shaped and decorated to look like a clutch purse!  There was a flap and a faux zipper on the inside!!!  Seriously, it looked like a purse.  This ties in perfectly with what Pampers is trying to sell these diapers on...that all you mom's can ditch the diaper bag and stick a few of these in your PURSE.  :-)  There were 3 diapers in the fake purse along with 3-$1.50 off Pampers coupons and one $3 off Pampers coupon.

I got the sample of Palmer's Coca Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil today too.  Not so impressive as the others.  Was not accompanined by any coupons and is definitely a one shot sample.

Standing on His Promises, Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!