Amazon

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Publix New Coupon Policy

There really aren't too many changes to the Publix coupon policy.  Each store can independently decide who their competitors are or are not, so those things will vary by store.  The easiest way to find out who your Publix considers to be a competitor is to call the store...NOT CORPORATE, they will just recommend calling your store.

Here is what I read when I was in there this morning:

The Publix on Russell Parkway in Warner Robins considers the following stores to be competitors:

Kroger, Winn Dixie, CVS, Walgreens, Food Lion (I think I saw Food Lion on the list), and Target

So, those are the stores that they will accept coupons from (store coupons).

You may use 1 competitor OR 1 Publix store coupon AND 1 manufacturer coupon on 1 product but not one of each (so you cannot do this:  1 competitor Q+1 Publix store Q+1 Manufacturer Q).  That wasn't allowed anyway but some folks were doing it and some cashiers were allowing it.

Publix no longer accepts internet printable coupons for FREE items.  I believe that if you have a BOGO coupon they will take it but if the coupon is for a free item they will not take it.  There has been too much fraud so they have put a stop on that one.

Next, if you buy products that are BOGO and use coupons on both items you are limited to 4 items.  So, no more going in and buying all the store has on the shelves!  :-)  This is in an effort to make sure that other folks have a chance to get in on the deals.

They also printed some information about Rain Checks.  They will only issue Rain Checks for items that are IN the ad during the dates on the ad.  One Rain Check equals 1 item.

That is all I remember.  I didn't have a lot of time when I ran in this morning so I didn't ask for a copy of the policy.  If you head out and see something I missed please let all of us know.

Standing on His Promises, Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!