Amazon

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Publix Trip

I ran into Publix to pick up a couple of things before heading into work this morning.  Here is what I picked up:

4-Baily's Coffee Creamer $1.05 each
3-Kellogs Frosted Flakes $2.00 each

Coupons used:

$1.50/3 Kellogs Cereal
4- .55/1 Baily's Coffee Creamer Publix Q
4- $1 off Baily's Coffee Creamer (printable manufacturer Q)

Total before sales and coupons:  $20.61

Total after all discounts:  $2.47

I did not use my gift card for this purchase.  I will wait until July 1 to start using it.  Can you believe that is .35 for each item?!?  Wow.

I was looking for a few other things but they were out of stock or not part of the sale.  I was going to pick up some Campbell's good for cooking Condensed Soup but the 10 for $10 was not on the "flavors" I was looking for.  I wanted a tub of Dean's guacamole dip but they were all out (but had plenty of French Onion).  I also wanted a couple of boxes of Whole Wheat Eggo Waffles and those were gone.  There were PLENTY of the other flavors if you want in on that deal.  :-)

Standing on His Promises, Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!