Amazon

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

7-$5 Amazon e-Gift Cards

























The first picture is a screen shot of my SwagBucks account.  Showing the 7 $5 Amazon e-gift cards I have redeemed with my SwagBucks.  The second picture is my Amazon account where I "deposited" the $5 e-Gift Cards.

I am showing this to you so you can see that it is real.  You really earn SwagBucks and they really send you the reward you turn your SwagBucks in for.  I have $35 sitting in my Amazon account just waiting for me to buy something.  I am on a few SwagBucks away from e-gift card #8.  This is, by far, one of my favorite internet "programs".  The only thing that I did extra was download the search/toolbar.  I search for everything: gmail, facebook, my bank, pictures to post on here, etc.

Go HERE to sign up yourself.  What are you waiting for?  :-)

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!