Amazon

Friday, April 30, 2010

Restaurant.com~Ends TODAY

Jessica B. emailed me to let me know about a deal that ends today at Restaurant.com.  You can buy a gift card to select restaurants for up to 80% off.  This means that a $25 gift card will cost you $2...now that is a good deal!

***READ THE FINE PRINT***  This is a great deal and I will not take away from that however you need to read the fine print with this deal.  Some of the gift cards require you to spend $50 in order to use the $25 gift card.  Others add the gratuity to the check PRIOR to the discount, etc., etc.  So, go to the website, check the restaurants in your zip code OR the zip code of where you are headed for summer vacation (Jessica did Chattanooga and Destin since that is where she is headed).  Remember, it's today only.

Enter discount code: MEAL to get up to 80% off.

Thanks Jessica B.!!!

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

PS - I love my readers!!!  Thanks for sending me the deals I miss.  Keep them coming!  Y'all are the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!