Amazon

Friday, April 30, 2010

Mother's Day~What are you doing?

If you are a daughter/son, what are you doing for your mom for Mother's Day?

If you are a mom, what do you want to do or receive for Mother's Day?

Bubba and I haven't decided what we are going to do this year.  I'd love to go home again and see my Mom and Grandma just to visit.  Maybe make some homemade ice cream.  I haven't got a clue what to get them.  Last year I cross stitched Mom this great little picture and got it framed for her.


 She picked it out.  It was a simple design but I loved doing it.  She loved the quote and I thought it was funny!

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I follow your blog. I would love it if you came and followed mine! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

We can't wait to hear from you!