Amazon

Monday, April 19, 2010

CVS Trip this morning

I ran into CVS before heading into work this morning.  They have Crest ProHealth toothpaste on sale for $1.88 a tube and I had a few $150 off Crest ProHealth coupons.  I am okay with paying .38 for a tube of toothpaste and I do prefer Crest over other brands (although I am willing to give others a try if they want to send me a free sample).  When I walked in the door of CVS I went straight to the scan machine to see what coupons awaited me this week!  Here is what I got:

$2 off $6 purchase of gift bags, wrap, or bows
$3/2 Snickers, M&Ms or Dove bags 8.5oz or larger
$5 off $40 purchase
$1 off Dove Ultimate Clear Deodorant (you know I'm loving this one)

Don't forget to scan your CVS card every time you stop in the store, you never know what coupons will come out!

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!