Amazon

Friday, April 16, 2010

Mega Swagbucks Day

   
Mega Swag Bucks Day Fridays are Mega Swag Bucks Days, which means higher odds of winning the big bills! It's not a guarantee, but its one more way we help make free FREE-er.

It's Mega Swag Bucks Day!  Search, search, search and maybe you will win a larger amount of SwagBucks today!!!  I would love to see one of those $100 or $1000 SwagBucks.  I am up to 7-$5 Amazon e-gift cards.  There are a TON of other things you can use your SwagBucks for the Amazon e-gift cards are just what I want right now.

Don't know what I'm talking about?  Check it out HERE.   Already signed up but not earning any SwagBucks?  Read a little more on how to win them HERE.


I am not quite half way to my 8th $5 Amazon e-gift card.  You can be there with me!


Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!