Amazon

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Headed Out Of Town


We are headed to west Georgia to go camping and to try out a Zipline adventure at Historic Banning Mills (in between Carrollton and Atlanta).   I am SO excited!  That's our sweet, old pop up camper that we just adore.  Surprisingly, it's been one of the best purchases of our married life.  We haven't been camping since Thanksgiving and we try to go once a month or so.  Due to saving up for the trip to Israel we have not gone anywhere or done anything.  Thanks to all the money we are saving during this grocery challenge we have a little extra money set aside in order to enjoy this trip (debt free)!  :-)

So, I'll be offline this weekend.  I apologize for the deals that won't be posted and for not getting the coupon insert list up for you.  I'll be back at it on Monday.  While I'm gone, I would love to hear from you!  Will you share with me the best deal you have found this year?  Or maybe you walked into a store not expecting much and walking out with a whole stash that you spent pocket change on?

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!