Amazon

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Target Coupons

Did you know that the Target website has printable coupons?  Sometimes they are manufacturer coupons and sometimes they are Target Store coupons.  My favorite are the Target Store coupons because you can "stack" them with a manufacturer coupon.  (Stacking coupons means using 2 coupons on one product in order to get a deeper discount and it is perfectly legal.)  I am headed to Target today to indulge in a little coupon stacking!  :-)  I will be looking for GE light bulbs with the $2 off Target coupon and $1 off GE manufacturer coupon.  I'm also looking to score a few more AirWick iMotion kits and a couple of Dial handsoaps.

Having said all of that, head over HERE and print out what you need.  The hot coupon right now is the B1G1 Coke 20oz or Dasani 20oz.  I printed a couple and will hold on for a killer deal.

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!