Amazon

Saturday, April 17, 2010

UPDATE: CVS Trip

I found another $2 off coupon for Neutragena Sunscreen in my binder.  I just wanted to see if they could do anything about possibly getting my $2 back to me.  I ran across the street with my coupon and receipt and explained what had happened.

"I don't know if you are allowed to do this or not but here's what happened.  I bought this stuff yesterday and found this coupon after I got home.  Is there any way you can get me $2 back?  It's okay if you can't I just had to ask."

Cashier~"Yes ma'am.  Grab one of the sunscreens off the shelf and bring it up here.  I will return it and then you will buy it back using the $2 coupon.  That will get your money back.  If it doesn't work then I will print you a $2 ECB."

It worked!  So my CVS total from yesterday is now $12 and change instead of $14!!!  :-)  My CVS has had GREAT customer service lately.  They are on the corner of Houston Lake Rd. and Hwy. 96 in Warner Robins.

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!