Amazon

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

CoverGirl Make Up .15 Per Bottle

I ran to Kroger tonight to pick up last minute items for our weekend getaway.  We are camping and my hubby loves his eggs, bacon, and grits in the morning to go with his coffee.  Anyway, at my Kroger there is a place where they put a couple carts and shelves and place all clearance items in them.  I always glance over the items to see if there is anything worth grabbing and matching up with a great coupon.  I'm talking .50 or less kind of stuff.  I lucked out tonight.  There is a box of various CoverGirl makeup (powder, liquid, and lipstick).  I grabbed 6 bottles of liquid makeup going for $1.29 each, pulled out 3 BOGO coupons and 3 $1 off coupons.  This brought the total for 6 bottles .87 or .15 each.  Now, that's not bad for 6 bottles of CoverGirl makeup!  I put them in my Giving Box.

I found them at the Kroger on Hwy. 96 in Warner Robins.  There are other CoverGirl items still in the box.  I was too tired to really, really, really go through it and my coupons.  :-)

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!