Amazon

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Busted Budget This Month

I busted the budget this month with my trip to Publix this morning.  It's for a good cause but it still makes me sad.  Bubba has planned a weekend getaway for the 2 of us because he needs time away.  This time of year is stressful on him and our marriage (because I rarely see him) due to his responsibilities and activities.  It's this time of year that I understand what all you mom's go through with kids going in 5 different directions.  On top of his regular commitments (job, choir, etc.) is the Director of Upward Baseball/Softball, he maintains the softball/baseball fields, plays adult softball with one the church teams, AND is preparing for his mission trip to the Ukraine.  Unbelieveable all that he takes on during this time of year.  So, he put together a camping weekend to a place we've been wanting to try out (not the camping but the activity).  We are going on this zip line tour thing.  You can check it out HERE.  Historic Banning Mills is between Atlanta and Carrollton in West Georgia.

All of that to say this:  I have no intention of updating while we are away (sorry folks!).  I won't have the coupon inserts for next Sunday.  I'll get them up as soon as I can but you will have them already.  :-)  Also, the busted budget:  I bought several steaks...you can't camp without steaks...and a few other things that busted the budget.  I haven't spent that much at the grocery store in nearly a year!  It hurt but it's for a good cause.  Got to take care of the hubby and spoil him while I get some undivided attention from him during our trip.  I'm rambling so I'm going to stop now.

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!