Amazon

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Publix Trip

I went to Publix today and didn't spend a dime out of my pocket.  I bought close to $45 worth of stuff and the bill total was $4.55 so I used a Visa GC that I received from one of my mail in rebates making my out of pocket expense $0.
Here's what I bought:
3-Scrubbing Bubbles continuous spray kits $7.99 each
6-CoffeeMate liquid creamers French Vanilla (these are for someone else) BOGO $1.99 for 2
1-Travel disposable Schick razor $.99
Onions
Zucchini Squash
Potato
Sweet Potato

Coupons:
3-$3 off Scrubbing Bubbles Publix store Qs
3-$5 off Scrubbing Bubbles printable Q
2-B2G1 CoffeeMate 15oz or larger printable Q
2-$1.50/2 CoffeMate 15oz or larger printable Q
1-$1.50/1 CoffeMate 15oz or larger Kroger catalina manufacturer Q
1-$3 off Schick Razor Q

Basically I paid for the onion, zucchini squash, potato, and sweet potato but not the whole amount since my Qs gave me overage.  Great trip!

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!