Amazon

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Frizz Ease by John Frieda Free Sample

I have naturally curly hair and I love it!  However, the problem is I don't have a personal team of stylists to fix my hair each morning.  Living in the South where humidity is a way of life always makes my curls turn into frizz just by stepping outside.  Even though the current trend is straight hair and I have no problem making my hair straight, I still love it when I can wash and go.  I have not found a product that I can put in my hair that will prevent the inevitable frizz from happening.  All of that to say, I am signing up to get THIS free sample and see if it works.  I would love my hair to look like the model's.  :-)


Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!