Amazon

Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday~Mega Swagbucks Day

Fridays are Mega Swagbucks days so use that toolbar to do searches.  You could win 100 Swagbucks!  Wouldn't that be nice?!?  Thanks to y'all I have 8 $5 Amazon e-gift cards and enough points for #9.  I didn't know there is a limit of 4 Swagstore transactions per month so I have to wait until Saturday to redeem e-gift card #9.  :-)

If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about OR you are a hold out thinking this is too good to be true, go HERE to check it out.  A week or so ago I posted screen shots of my gift cards and my Amazon account so you could see that this is for real.  Have a great day and if you win 100 Swagbucks or more I'd love to hear about it so I can celebrate with you!

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!