Amazon

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Good Medicine Deals at Publix

You may not be needing any of these, but all are money makers--so you could at least use them to save money on milk or meat and then donate them to someone you know.  Here is what I did today at the Perry Publix.  I made a total of $8.58 on the below deals...so I thought I would share.  Also, I transferred a prescription back to Publix (was filled at CVS only once) and then gave him a Rite Aid coupon....he took it no problem.  And told me that he could only take one at a time, but if I had two that needed to be filled to just use them on different days.  So....my groceries were free since I used my gift card...what a great day!
 
Alka Seltzer, $2.49 and make 51 cents after coupons-$2 off Aleve, Midol, Bayer Aspirin, Alka-Seltzer, Green Adv. Flyer (store coupon)
-$1 off Alka-Seltzer Plus products 10 ct + RP 2/21
 
Midol $3.69, make 31 cents after coupon
-$2 off Aleve, Midol, Bayer Aspirin, Alka-Seltzer, Green Adv. Flyer (store coupon)

-$2 off Midol
printable
       Note:  Midol is found near the tampons in my Publix...I never buy it (thought I probably should) so it took me forever to find it.
     
Zantac Travel Size $1.29, make 71 cents to $2.21 depending on the coupon
-$2 off 1 or $5 off 2---found in 1/31 SS insert.  I couldn't find them in my inserts---I believe that these had to come from my MIL
   Note:  The coupons do not save anything about the size on them
 
Schick Disposable Razors $1.09, make $2.01
-$ 3 off 1 found in 3/21 inserts.  Once again, I couldn't find them in my inserts---must have been from my MIL
   Note:  The coupons do not save anything about the size on them either and are also found in the travel section

~Baby Sam's Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!