Amazon

Friday, April 30, 2010

Coming Soon~End of Month Totals

I definitely went over the budgeted amount this month but I will still be transparent in my reporting.  Knowing that you are looking over my shoulder has kept my overspending to a minimum.  I haven't done any year-to-date break downs but maybe I haven't busted the budget as badly as I think I have.  I am looking forward to crunching the numbers and sharing them with you!  I will also be updating you on our trip to Israel and how the savings are going there.

Has anyone reduced their grocery bill in the past couple of months?  I would love to hear how you did it!  Success stories are such an encouragement to everyone who reads this blog.  We would all love to hear yours!  Maybe you don't have a success story but a situation in which you learned more about how to use your coupons.  We'd love to hear that too.  Can't wait to hear from you!

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!