Amazon

Friday, April 2, 2010

Mega Swagbucks Day

Friday is Mega Swagbucks day for all the folks who are already on board with the program.  Search to your heart's content and maybe you will be the lucky winner of a high dollar amount of Swagbucks.  I haven't won anything larger than a $50 but those $10-20 add up.  I have already won enough Swagbucks for $5 Amazon Gift Cards number 4 & 5!  I am well on my way to gift card number 6!!!  So far I have $25 in Amazon Gift Cards just for searching the internet.  It's so simple!

Don't have a clue what I'm talking about?  Head over HERE and see what I've said in the past.  Go HERE to sign up yourself and start accumulating Swagbucks that you can spend in the Swag Store!
Search & Win

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!