Amazon

Friday, April 2, 2010

Next Weekend

Next weekend is the Dogwood Festival in Perry.  I will be going because it has that small town feel to it.  I just love that feeling and every now and then there is a booth with a piece of jewelry or a purse that I just can't live without.  A couple of years ago I entered the bake contest and my Grandmother's cheesecake recipe won 2nd place!  That was fun.

Next weekend is also Opening Day for Victory Sports Softball/Baseball season.  It is and Upward version of softball/baseball.  I am excited and sad.  Excited because the season is here and hundreds of kids will learn life-long skills as they learn how to play a sport and hear about the saving grace of Jesus Christ!  Sad because my husband runs the program so I lose him until the end of May when the season is over.

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!