Amazon

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

KMart Doubles

Admittedly, KMart is not a favorite shopping destination.   However, until April 10, I will be visiting my store daily.  I have heard about KMart Doubles in the past but didn't think that my store participated.  Supposedly, according to corporate, all stores in Georgia participate.

What is KMart Doubles?  They double coupons UP TO $2.  There are rules:

1)  Can only redeem 5 coupons per customer per day
2)  Our Kmart will not accept internet printable coupons at this time--UPDATE: they ARE taking printable Qs
3)  Manufacturer coupons only (no Kmart Qs, etc.)
4)  I believe that you must have a Rewards card in order to participate but call the store to make sure

Head over HERE and sign up for a Rewards card.

My first trip (because I didn't know about the internet printable restriction) I bought 1 Nivea Body Wash for Men at $4.99 and 2 boxes of Tampax Pearl 18 count for $4.59 each.  I used 1 $2/1 Nivea Body Wash and 2 $2/1 Tampax Pearl 18 count or higher.  I paid $.99 for the men's body wash and $.59 each for the boxes of Tampax.  Not bad for my first Kmart Doubles trip.

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

2 comments:

  1. Wow, not bad. I called last time it was going on, and the KMart said they weren't participating. Do you have to wait for the rewards card to come in the mail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up last night and was prompted to print out a temporary card until they can put it in the mail. It says to give it 72 hours before it will be "activated" in the system but mine worked today. :-)

    ReplyDelete

We can't wait to hear from you!