Amazon

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Deals I Hope to Get In On

Walgreens:
Buy Olay Body Wash & Olay Lotion.  Get the Body Wash Free, use 2 $1 off coupons, then send in for the rebate of the full price of the Lotion.  Small money-maker after mail in rebate.

Target:
Small Gillette Body Wash, using $4/2 coupons to get them free.  Hopefully there will be beach towels in the dollar section to get a beach towel for $.50 with $2 off coupon.

CVS:
AirWick Ultra Freshmatic...... on sale for $4.99, use $5 off coupon to get them free.  Dawn liquid dish soap for $.96 each, use $1 off coupon to get them free (I got these coupons from "Home Made Simple" that I've told you about).

RiteAid (maybe):
Kotex Tampon deal

Kroger (maybe):
More Powerades for Bubba and if I can find more cheese coupons I will pick up some more shredded cheese for the freezer.

This week will be a fun week because last week I did some serious grocery shopping to stock up the freezer and pantry.  Although, if Publix has a good deal on cereal, you know I'll be all over that come Wednesday.  I can't have enough boxes of Frosted Flakes when the weather turns warm.  Bubba will go through a box a week in the summer time.  :-)  I faithfully eat Frosted Shredded Wheat or Honey Nut Cheerios nearly year round so cereal is a huge staple around our house.  Although I do have several boxes of oatmeal to tide me over if I run out of cereal.  ;-)

Is there a deal out there that you saw that I missed?  I would love to hear about it.

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!