Amazon

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Freebies/Coupons From Other Sites

Scroll down and on the right hand side you will see a box with that title over it  "Freebies/Coupons From Other Sites".  If you check back often, I will continue to update it.  I am able to update it from my fabulous phone.
 

 

So I took our computers to the PeachMac in Macon and entrusted them to the young man behind the service counter.  I LOVE the fact that I don't have to drive all the way up to Atlanta to have anything done to my wonderful computers!!!  Also, the folks that I have met there the couple of times that I have been in have all been very friendly and informative.  When I went in to inquire about speeding up my 2006 MacBook the young man behind the service counter probably spent 20 minutes with me explaining all the things he could do to help me out.  One of my favorite things about folks who work for or with Apple products is that they speak "normal" language instead of techno-jumbo.  When he was explaining things to me he didn't hardly mention one single technology word.  I am not computer illiterate but when it comes to the inner workings of a computer, I haven't got a clue.  I still don't completely understand the difference between hard-drive RAM and memory.  If you own an Apple or are considering the jump from PC to Apple, head up to the PeachMac store in Macon's Riverside Crossing Shopping Mall.  The folks there will take the time to walk you through anything you want to know.  You can also play with the items you might be considering switching to.  We switched over to an all Apple home in late 2005, early 2006 and I haven't regretted it since.  No viruses, computers that just work, effortless wireless networking, customer service, etc., etc., etc.  One of my favorite reasons for switching to Apple has been the fact that I don't need or want to "upgrade" to a new computer every 2-3 years.  We will have the desktop for 10 years if we take care of it.  The laptop will last us just as long (but I will be getting a new one in the next couple of years because I am getting older and would like a larger screen).  :-)  I am not an artist of any kind so I didn't get a Mac so I could do graphic design or anything like that.  I got it because they just work.  If you are a die hard Windows fan but want the reliability of a Mac then make the switch because you can run Windows on a Mac.  Now, what is your excuse for not making the switch?!?
Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!