Amazon

Friday, March 26, 2010

Rain Checks

Have I mentioned these before?  They are GREAT and I just started asking for them in the past 2 weeks.  There was a Trident Gum deal at CVS and every time I went to the store that week they were completely gone!  So I got a rain check for 5 packs and a couple weeks later went back and got all 5 packs with my coupons.  Two weeks ago I got a rain check for Renu contact solution from Publix.  This week I picked up a rain check for AirWick Ultra imotion Kit from CVS.  They are $4.99 each and I have coupons for $5 off!  Now, seriously, what am I going to do with 6 scent sprayers in my little house?  I have options:  I'll keep the smelly stuff and throw out the device or I'll yard sale a few of them for a few bucks each and make money off the deal.
The point is:  if there is a deal going on and the product is completely gone from the shelves, ask for a rain check and go back at your leisure (before the coupon expires) and get what you were after!  I'm lovin' this concept. 

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!