Amazon

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Not so Hot-Diaper Deal!!! (Publix)

I almost forgot to tell you guys about this...there is a diaper deal going on at Publix. There is a coupon booklet (I've seen it at the Publix on Russell in Warner Robins) on a cardboard set up a little bit like a small tepee in the store. It is "One Stop One Store" and has $61 worth of coupons in it.  Now, I've told you about the $3 off Huggies coupon that you can print (go to the Money Saving Links to the right and click on Coupons dot com link).  I don't know if it's still there or not but it was earlier this morning.  Then grab a couple (I got 4) of the coupon booklets because right inside is a $3 off Huggies Publix store coupon; however, even after I read it several times I still had it wrong.  It is on the big box of diapers.

This means that you can take the printed manufacturer coupon and the Publix store coupon in the booklet and use BOTH to buy diapers.  I hope this is a good deal as I have no idea how much diapers are at Publix (or any where else for that matter).  Typically, stacking coupons at Publix and Target is definitely to the customer's advantage so that is why I'm telling you.

Since it's on the big box it's probably nothing to get excited about.  I thought it was going to be a great deal.  I'm glad Baby Sam's Mama read the coupon too.  Sorry guys!  :-(

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!