Amazon

Monday, March 29, 2010

Going Offline

Alright folks: I'm unplugging my life for the next few days.  No personal computers in our home for 72 hours or so.  IF I get a chance I will update from my job on Tuesday and Wednesday but my first priority when I am at work is....WORK.  :-)  That IS what they pay me for.

When I am back online I will tell the world my monthly totals for both grocery shopping AND Israel.  I will also give a Year To Date total for the grocery challenge.  I would really, really, really like to hear how some of you have done this month or maybe this year so far.  Leave me a comment so that I can celebrate with you or encourage you to keep up the good work.

Maybe Baby Sam's Mama will tell you where to get the best diaper deal this week with all those $3 off Huggies coupons!?!  :-)

Have a blessed few days and keep clipping those coupons so you can give more stuff/money away!

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!