Amazon

Friday, March 19, 2010

 
I've shared this coupon with you so I wanted to share with you the information that I read about it most recently.  I did not make the phone calls, this post is courtesy of BeCentsAble:
 
Many people are reporting the Kmart $10 off $20 coupon is not working and some have even been told this coupon is fraudulent!


This coupon came from the Kmart website and when I printed my coupon it said that it was valid at ALL Kmart locations and it did not have a list of stores! I decided to called Kmart to find out what is going on! I was told the coupon is fraudulent and is only valid at certain locations. They claimed that someone had hacked their system and apologized.


I suggest that you call your Kmart to find out if they are taking this coupon before you try to use it.


Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!