Amazon

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mail Call-What was in your mailbox?

All those freebies and coupon booklets that I tell you about, do you really get them in the mail?  The answer is:  most of the time!  There are a few out there that are duds and then others run out before they get to your name but for the most part, you will get the freebies and coupon booklets that you sign up for.  Yesterday, I received my free copy of Business Week (I got a free subscription), a free sample of Playtex Sport Tampons WITH a coupon, and a free sample of Kashi Cereal.  Lets talk about the Kashi Cereal for just a moment.  I've told you, ladies only, about VocalPoint.  VocalPoint is the one who sent me the Kashi Cereal but not only did I get a mini box of the cereal, I also received several coupons.  One coupon is for a FREE full size box and then 3 $1.50 off 1 coupons!  VocalPoint has been one of those things that I am very glad I signed up for.  When you do get a sample it comes with some serious high dollar coupons or sometimes you will just get an advertisement for some product and there will be some great coupons in it for that product.  So, if you have not signed up for VocalPoint then head over there and get your name on their list so you can start receiving some great coupons!

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!