Amazon

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Monogram Mania

A friend of mine is just crazy about monogramming.  Just about everything she has either has her monogram or last name on it somewhere!  I haven't told her about this site yet but I'm sure she will love it when I do.
This past Christmas I did 75% of my shopping at this one site: HERE.  It's called Wholesale Accessory Market and they have ADORABLE things.  However, there is a minimum purchase requirement and you will be paying shipping for the items.  The ideal thing to do would be to get a few friends together and place a big order between all of you and split the shipping costs.  All of you will get great items and it will reduce the cost of shipping on your individual budgets.
I purchased a few things for myself and have been pleased with them.  Read the descriptions very carefully!  Somethings look larger in the picture than what they actually are.  I go through the website with a ruler in my lap so that I can get a visual of how big something is, or how small.

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!