Amazon

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Seriously...SwagBucks

For those of you who haven't signed up for SwagBucks yet, go HERE and check it out.  I can't say enough about this "program"!  I have 3 Amazon Gift Cards for $5 each and I haven't had to buy a thing.  I haven't done any surveys and even though you can do several things to earn "points" faster, I don't.  All I did was download the SwagBucks toolbar so that every time I search for something I use their search engine.  I don't earn "points" every time I search but every few searches I do and boy do they add up!  I am 1/4 of the way towards my 4th Amazon GC!!!  That is $20 that I can spend on anything I want at Amazon.com and I haven't spent a dime or wasted a whole lot of time to earn it.  :-)

I am SO excited about SwagBucks because our digital camera has seen better days and I have my eye on a nice new Nikon that I can get at Amazon.com and with these Gift Cards, I will get a GREAT deal on it!  Who doesn't like a situation like that?!?

So, follow this LINK and sign up then start searching the web like you always do but use the SwagBucks search engine and you will join me in getting "points" you can spend on anything in the SwagBucks store.  :-)

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!