Amazon

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Possibly No Posts For a Couple of Days

I will be without personal computers from Monday-Thursday.  We have wonderful, glorious Apple computers and there isn't a thing wrong with them.  However, it is good policy to take your wonderful computer in for a tune up once every....I don't know.  We've owned our desktop since 2005 and the laptop since 2006 and they run like a dream but I guess it's good for them.  We ARE going to give both of them a boost in memory, a tune up, AND upgrade to the latest (and most awesome) OS!  Excitement doesn't even cover it however, I will be personal computer-less for a few days.

IF my job is slow then I will update while at work but if we are busy then you may not hear anything from me until I get my "babies" home from the Mac store on Thursday.  Just in time for Month-end totals!  :-)

Standing on His promises,
Mrs. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

We can't wait to hear from you!